2017 Lifehouse & Switchoot VIP Sweepstakes Official Rules
By entering into the 2017 Lifehouse & Swtichfoot VIP Experience Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. To enter, you must meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules regarding Registrations (as defined below) set forth herein.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable laws, rules and legal requirements, and allapplicablefederal,stateandlocallaws,rulesandlegalrequirementsapply. Winnersareresponsibleforanytaxes, customs, duties and like amounts in respect of the Promotion prizes. Bold Events, LLC (the “Bold Events” or “Sponsor”) reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time.
1. How to Enter. To participate in the Promotion for a chance to win a Prize (as defined below), eligible persons must submit complete and correct registrations (“Registrations”) during the Entry Period by (i) entering online through the Promotion landing page at www.dailysplace.com/vip; (“Promotion Site”); or (ii) by mailing in a postcard with your full legal name, date of birth, address of legal residence, email address, and telephone number to Bold Events, LLC, 2017 Lifehouse & Switchfoot VIP Experience Sweepstakes, Attn: Adrienne Cartagena, 1 EverBank Field Drive, Jacksonville, Florida 32202. Registrations will be accepted beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on August 16, 2017 until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on August 23, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). Mailed entries must be received by Sponsor no later than August 23, 2017 to be considered for the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one entry per person.
2. Eligibility. Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to win a Prize is limited to persons who are 18 years of age or older as of August 16, 2017 and permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia who are physically located and residing therein (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions and all overseas military installations). There is a limit of one Registration per individual. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or multiple e-mail addresses or telephone numbers or misrepresent his or her eligibility age or identity will disqualify that entrant Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage due, late or inaccurate are void. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, managers, members, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of Bold Events and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible. Bold Events’ determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized Registered Applicant.
4. consisting of:
Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following (collectively, the “Grand Prize”),
Two (2) general level tickets for admission to the Lifehouse & Switchfoot concert at Daily’s Place on Sunday, August 27, 2017. ARV $51
Two (2) VIP meet and greet passes to be used at the Lifehouse & Switchfoot concert at Daily’s Place on Sunday, August 27, 2017. ARV $290
The Grand Prize has an aggregate retail value of $341.
The exact ticket locations for the concerts set forth above shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets. Sponsor is not responsible if the concert is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and Winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Seating and timing to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. By accepting a Prize, the Winner agrees to abide by any ticketback terms, conditions and restrictions and all applicable Daily’s Place rules and regulations. Sponsor is not responsible if Winner does not use the ticket(s) on the day of the concert(s).
5. Conditions of Participation. Each participant in the Promotion agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Bold Events (which shall be final), and to accept delivery of a Prize. In addition, each Registered Applicant represents and warrants that all information contained in his/her Registration entry is true and accurate. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules, in the Registration page or otherwise in any materials in connection with the Promotion or for any misdirected, incomplete, lost, late or illegible Registrations or other errors or problems that may limit a participant’s ability to participate in or win the Promotion. Inaddition,Sponsorisnotresponsibleforanyothererror,omission,interruption,deletion,defect,delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of Registrations, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, including in connection with the administration of the Promotion and the announcement of the winner. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Bold Events shall not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected Registration entries, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Registration process ortheadministrationofthePromotion. Sponsorreservestherighttocancel,suspendand/ormodifythePromotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including but not limited to professionals’ fees) and/or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Promotion.
6. Publicity Rights; Marketing Opt-In. By submitting a Registration, Registered Applicants grant to Sponsor, Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC, Jacksonville Jaguars Foundation, Inc., and Union Jax, LLC (collectively, “Jaguars”), their respective agents, and others working on their behalf the right to use the Registered Applicant’s name, likeness, voice, image, biographical information and any additional video or photographs taken by Bold Events, the Jaguars or their affiliates or representatives of the Registered Applicant during the Promotion for advertising and marketing purposes, including on the Promotion Site, in Jaguars or Bold Events social media, and in Jaguars or Bold Events emails, without additional compensation. Registered Applicants further expressly consent on an ongoing basis to allow the Jaguars, Bold Events, their affiliates, agents, employees and authorized third parties to communicate with the Registered Applicant by mail, email, SMS/text message, telephone, autodialing services, facsimile and/or by any other method and to share the Registered Applicant’s personal information with the Jaguars or Bold Events sponsors, media partners, facility manager, and other companies with which the Jaguars and Bold Events do business. Such communications shall include, but not be limited to, promotional and advertising marketing communications.
7. Winner Notification. The Winner will be notified by telephone or email on or about August 24, 2017. Bold Events may require the Winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), and liability waiver and other documentation prior to the delivery of a Prize (an "Affidavit"). The Winner must provide a Form W-9 to receive the Prize. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the approximate retail value of Prizes for the calendar year won. If a Winner fails to pick up or redeem the Prize at the location designated by Sponsor on a date and time designated by Sponsor, or fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by Sponsor, Sponsor will consider the winner to have forfeited the prize and another prize winner will be selected. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the
prize to an alternate winner through a random drawing from remaining Registrations. Only 3 alternate awards will be attempted, after which the Prize will remain unawarded. The right to receive the Prize is non-transferable and the winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). Bold Events reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the Prize is unavailable, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Announcement of Winner. To request a list of Winners, please send a postage prepaid letter to Bold Events, LLC, Attention: 2017 Lifehouse & Switchfoot VIP Experience Sweepstakes, Attn: Adrienne Cartagena, 1 EverBank Field Drive, Jacksonville, Florida, 32202 to be received by August 31, 2017.
9. Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is Bold Events.
10. Disclaimers, Dispute Resolution and Limitations of Liability. Each Registered Applicant hereby forever discharges, releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bold Events, the Jaguars, their affiliates, those working on their behalf, and their respective officers, members, managers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Promotion or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize given out under the Promotion or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law principles that may cause the application of laws of another jurisdiction. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall (1) take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Duval County, Florida, and each Registered Applicant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts; or (2) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Registered Applicant. If Sponsor elects arbitration pursuant to this Section 10, the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration and judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Each Registered Applicant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Florida. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. REGISTERED APPLICANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE PARTIES EACH HEREBY WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
11. Severability. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules shall be declared invalid or unenforceable for any reason by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Official Rules, which shall remain in full force and effect, and the Official Rules shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision had not been part of the Official Rules, and the court making such determination shall have the power to reduce the scope or applicability of such provision in a manner that makes such provision valid and enforceable and comes closest to expressing the intention of the invalid or unenforceable provision.
Bold Events Terms & Conditions:
By providing your contact information, and by checking the box above, you request and give your prior express written consent to receive email messages, text messages (up to 5 times per week), phone calls and postal mail, including advertisements and promotional and telemarketing messages, using automated technology, automatic dialing-announcing devices and/or prerecorded messages from Bold Events, LLC (“Bold Events”), Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC, Jacksonville Jaguars Foundation, Inc., Union Jax, LLC (collectively, the “Jaguars” and together with Bold Events, “we” or “us”), and each of our respective affiliates, sponsors, or other third parties with whom the Bold Events and/or the Jaguars has a relationship, at the contact information you have provided on this form. By checking the box, you consent to receive calls from Bold Events, the Jaguars and our respective affiliates even if your phone number is listed on the federal or state Do-Not-Call registry.
You are not required to agree to this in order to purchase property, goods or services from Bold Events or the Jaguars. Msg&Data rates may apply. Your wireless carrier may charge fees for text messages, emails, and calls to your mobile device. You may not consent on behalf of someone else or provide someone else’s contact information.
You can opt-out of receiving our text messages any time by texting “STOP” in response to any of our text messages. Your opt-out for text messages will be effective when you receive an opt-out confirmation. You can manage your email subscriptions or unsubscribe at http://fanservices.jaguars.com/updatemail. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications, including any promotional calls, autodialed calls or prerecorded calls, by contacting us via email at [email protected], or via postal mail at One EverBank Field Drive, Jacksonville, Florida 32202, Attn: Bold Events Marketing. After you opt out, you will then be placed on our “do not contact” list for marketing purposes. We may still contact you by phone or email about your transactions with us.
Text “HELP” in response to any of our text messages or follow the instructions provided to you for help. We may obtain the date, time and content of your messages in the course of your use of text messaging.