Directions & Parking
Due to multiple events in the sports complex and new traffic patterns due to ongoing construction, guests attending Daily’s Place should plan on arriving early to the venue and expect delays.
Make your way to Daily's Place with our detailed directions and map of available parking locations.
- Parking in Lot J
- From downtown on Bay Street, turn LEFT at A. Philip Randolph and RIGHT at Adams Street to enter Lot J.
- From Hart Bridge, continue straight and turn RIGHT into Lot J.
- Parking in Lot D (Valid Lot D or Lot D Valet passholders only)
- From downtown on Bay Street, take new ramp RIGHT towards Hart Bridge. Turn LEFT at new light to east side of stadium and LEFT into Lot D.
- From Hart Bridge, stay RIGHT at the split. Then turn LEFT at light on Duval Street, followed by a RIGHT into LOT D.
- From the Arlington Expressway, take the stadium eastside exit and turn RIGHT into Lot D.
North on I-95
- Take the MAIN STREET EXIT and cross the Main Street Bridge; then exit at OCEAN STREET.
- Turn right on UNION STREET and follow the signs for TIAA Bank Field/Sports Complex.
- Take I-95 Northbound to FORSYTH STREET (TIAA Bank Field/Sports Complex) exit.
- Stay on FORSYTH STREET until you reach LIBERTY STREET.
- Turn right on LIBERTY STREET and go to BAY STREET.
- Turn left on BAY STREET and follow the signs to the TIAA Bank Field/Sports Complex exit.
South on I-95
- Stay in the left-hand lane and get off at the UNION STREET Sports Complex exit, which will be on your left.
- Stay on UNION STREET until you get to the COLISEUM / A. PHILIP RANDOLPH exit.
Turn right at the first light on A. PHILIP RANDOLPH BLVD.
Go one block to the next light, then left on DUVAL STREET. TIAA Bank Field will be on your right.
East on I-10
- Take I-95 Northbound. Go to the UNION STREET (Sports Complex) EXIT.
- Stay on UNION STREET until you reach the TIAA Bank Field/Sports Complex or COLISEUM / A. PHILIP RANDOLPH BLVD exit and turn right.
Go one block to the next light, and then left on DUVAL STREET, and TIAA Bank Field will be on your right.
Beaches On The Arlington Expressway / Matthews Bridge
- Take the TIAA Bank Field/Sports Complex exit or the COLISEUM / FLORIDA AVENUE exit.
- Follow the signs to TIAA Bank Field.
Hart Bridge (Stadium Parking)
- Take the TIAA Bank Field/Sports Complex exit, and TIAA Bank Field is on your left.
Taxis, rideshare, limos and other vehicles for hire should pick up and drop off area is located near the Veteran’s Memorial Wall at Franklin Street and Adams Street.