Media Credential Requests
Credential forms for the 2019 concert season are not yet available.
Bold Events is now accepting requests for media credentials and review tickets for each show. Please note the following:
- Only authorized members of the media will be approved for media credentials.
- Print media must be a current staff member from an official news organization that produces and publishes original content.
- Photographers and videographers must be on assignment from an established news organization, publication or wire service. All photographers are required to use professional photography equipment only.
- A representative from each touring act will review and approve all media requests on a show-by-show basis. News organizations will receive an email of acceptance following approval, sometimes as late as 24 hours before the show.
- The deadline to apply for credentials is one week prior to each show date.
To apply, please complete the following for each show:
On event days, all approved media should check on the west side of Daily’s Place. Final meeting times and locations will be distributed to approved media prior to show day. The event promoter or a Bold Events representative will be present to issue all media credentials and establish policies for photographer access and shooting. A representative of Bold Events will accompany all still or video photographers inside of Daily’s Place for the designated shooting period before they are escorted out of the building. For shows with multiple acts, media will be held in the media lobby. Approved review tickets will be left at will call.